IBM® Rational® Rhapsody® Design Manager, based on the Jazz platform, helps systems engineers apply model-based systems engineering (MBSE) with SysML and helps embedded software developers break down engineering silos and collaborate on their designs with other stakeholders such as managers, quality engineers, suppliers, and customers. Designs authored in Rational Rhapsody can be shared, reviewed, searched, and commented on using a web client. Rational Rhapsody bring teams together to create better designs and to reuse existing assets.
When you click the Download link below, you'll be taken to Jazz.net, where you can register for and download Rational Rhapsody Design Manager.
|Linux®, Windows™||V4.0.1||varies||Download from jazz.net|
Rational Rhapsody Design Manager can be downloaded from Jazz.net, an IBM community dedicated to helping make software delivery teams more effective.
The Jazz architecture is open, collaborative, and extensible by design. On the Jazz community site you interact directly with the Jazz development teams, download product trials and betas, track our progress, give us direct feedback, and watch us using our own Jazz products.
Browse the how-to resources including tutorials, articles, demos, production documentation, webcasts, forums, and more.
Languages supported: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Related products and technologies
- IBM Rational Rhapsody Developer: An embedded, real-time or technical application systems and software development solution that improves your productivity throughout the embedded systems and software development lifecycle from requirements capture to implementation and deployment.
- More software development trials
Explore available purchasing options for Rational Rhapsody Design Manager.
Tell your boss
- Rational Rhapsody developerWorks page
- What's new in the IBM Rational Rhapsody V7.6 and Design Manager 3.0
- Manage Complexity with Collaborative Design Management
- Getting Started working with Rational Rhapsody Design Manager
- Rhapsody products info center