IBM® Rational® Asset Analyzer reduces time and effort required to analyze applications for business changes, and improves disaster recovery. Rational Asset Analyzer helps you see information and metrics related to software and application architecture artifacts. With Asset Analyzer, you can do sophisticated change impact analysis.
Try out Rational Asset Analyzer for System z, running in our cloud environment as part of the Enterprise Modernization Sandbox for System z—no product installation is required. Access Rational Asset Analyzer running on z/OS and try out a real-world, hands-on exercise with sample data to work with.
When you are ready to try Rational Asset Analyzer in your own environment with your own application source code, the Windows version of the product, all features included, is available to you free of charge for evaluation (non-production) as a 30-day trial. Simply send an email with your contact information, including your company name and address. Our IBM team will meet with you to review the product requirements and some tips and suggestions for getting started. We will then send you the Rational Asset Analyzer trial code and, if necessary, the DB2 and WebSphere Application Server prerequisite products.
Browse the how-to resources including tutorials, articles, demos, production documentation, webcasts, forums, a searchable knowledge database, and more.
Related products and technologies
You may also be interested in evaluating or purchasing the following products:
- WebSphere Studio Asset Analyzer: Assists with the maintenance, extension, reuse, and transformation of existing mainframe and Web applications.
- Rational Developer for System z: Accelerates the development of your mainframe applications, including traditional COBOL, PL/I, C/C++, Java, EGL, and Assembler applications, Web services, and XML-based interfaces linking to the Web.
- Rational Asset Manager: Helps create, modify, govern, find, and use any type of development assets, including SOA and systems development assets.
- Rational Developer for zEnterprise
Explore pricing and available purchasing options for Rational Asset Analyzer.
Tell your boss
- How to manage change in mainframe applications with IBM Rational Asset Analyzer
- Integrating application analysis with managing changes to source code
- Use Rational Asset Analyzer with Rational Insight for metrics reports
- RAA demo series
- Discuss, share and learn: Rational Asset Analyzer developerWorks Forum
- Rational Asset Analyzer information center