IBM® Rational® Software Architect Design Manager, which is based on the Jazz platform, enables collaborative design management of models authored by Rational Software Architect and shared on a central location that can be accessed through a web browser or with a Rational Software Architect client.
Rational Software Architect Design Manager V3 can be downloaded from Jazz.net, an IBM community dedicated to helping make software delivery teams more effective.
When you click the Download link below, you'll be taken to jazz.net, where you can register for and download Rational Software Architect Design Manager.
|Linux®, Windows™||V3||varies||Download from jazz.net|
The Jazz architecture is open, collaborative, and extensible by design. On the Jazz community site you interact directly with the Jazz development teams, download product trials and betas, track our progress, give us direct feedback, and watch us using our own Jazz products.
Browse the how-to resources including tutorials, articles, demos, production documentation, webcasts, forums, and more.
Languages supported: English, Japanese, Korean, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
Related products and technologies
You may also be interested in trying or buying:
- IBM Rational ClearCase®: Rational ClearCase provides management and control of software development assets.
- IBM Rational ClearQuest®: Rational ClearQuest automates and enforces development processes for better insight, predictability, and control of the software lifecycle.
- IBM Rational Synergy: Provides task-based configuration management to group complex changes for flexibility and control of release content.
- IBM Rational Change: A change process management solution that can unify heterogeneous change and configuration repositories.
View pricing to explore available purchasing options or purchase this product.
Tell your boss
- Jazz team blog
- Rational Software Architect on developerWorks
- Manage Complexity with Collaborative Design Management
- Jazz community