IBM® Sametime® is a platform for unified communications and collaboration that combines security features with an extensible, open solution including integrated Voice over IP, geographic location awareness, mobile clients, and a robust Business Partner community offering telephony and video integration. It expands on the existing instant messaging, Web conferencing, VoIP, point-to-point video, mobile clients, external IM gateway, and extensible client with additional platform support and enhancements to the end user experience, administration, and performance.
Try IBM Sametime 9 client in a cloud environment on IBM Greenhouse, a live community website where you can use IBM Collaboration solutions products for free. Register on IBM Greenhouse to access either option.
Using Greenhouse for the first time?
- Go to IBM Greenhouse and click Sign up in the upper right corner.
|Linux, Mac, Windows||V9||Download|
When you download this trial, you are entitled to submit technical questions through our limited online support program.
Browse the how-to resources including tutorials, articles, demos, production documentation, webcasts, forums, a searchable knowledge database, and more.
Languages supported: English only.
Related products and technologies
- IBM Notes: An integrated desktop client option for accessing business e-mail, calendars and applications on IBM Domino server.
- IBM Connections: Social software for business that empowers you to be more innovative and helps you execute more quickly by using dynamic networks of coworkers, partners and customers.
Considering a purchase?
You can view pricing information for IBM Sametime Standard.
Tell your boss
- developerWorks IBM Sametime page
- IBM Sametime wiki
- IBM Sametime documentation
- IBM Sametime Technical Library