The IBM® Notes® Social Edition client forms the backbone of a simplified, security-rich, and real-time work environment designed to advance organizations on their social business journey and to foster increased knowledge sharing, business insight, and productivity. It nurtures communication and real-time connection, while extending simplified views of business applications to a number of supported devices. It also enables the CIO to drive desktop transformation and to tap into the collaborative power of the entire value chain.
This product is available in English.
This trial has all features enabled. Download the trial for an evaluation period of 90 days.
|Windows, Mac, Linux: Red Hat and Ubuntu||V9.0.1||415-554 MB||HTTP|
The estimated download time for the server components for the Windows platform over a 1.5Mbps connection is 46 minutes for the minimum file size and 1 hour for the maximum file size.
When you download this trial, you are entitled to submit technical questions through our technical forum.
Browse the how-to resources including tutorials, articles, demos, production documentation, webcasts, forums, a searchable knowledge database, and more.
You can also evaluate Domino Designer at no charge.
Related products and technologies
You may also wish to try or buy:
- IBM Domino Express: Security-rich e-mail, calendaring and scheduling, instant messaging and support for a wide range of business applications at a price and ease-of-use designed for small and mid-size businesses.
- IBM Notes Traveler software: Automatic, realtime replication of IBM Domino email to supported mobile devices.
- IBM Lotus Protector for Mail Encryption: Extends IBM Notes, Domino, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Exchange encryption capabilities to the Internet.
- IBM Lotus Protector for Mail Security: Helps protect your IBM Domino email infrastructure from spam, viruses, and other threats originating on the Internet.
- IBM Enterprise Integrator for Domino: Enterprise application integration and server-based data access tool that provides industrial strength, real-time data access, bidirectional data movement, exchange, transformation, and synchronization among a wide range of applications and data sources supported by Lotus Connectors.
- IBM Lotus Connector for SAP solutions: Provides integration between Lotus Domino software and SAP enterprise resource planning software.