IBM Forms provides a zero-footprint electronic forms solution to help you automate and move forms-based business processes off the desktop and onto the web where they can become integrated with your overall business operations. IBM Forms offers an exceptional web experience and out-of-the-box workflow for process automation. It provides a compelling, interactive user experience, lower total cost of ownership, and improved process automation.
Access self-help and training resources for your free trial of IBM Forms.
Explore our community resources
- Create your My developerWorks profile today and setup a watchlist on Lotus. Get connected and stay connected with My developerWorks.
- Find other developerWorks members interested in Lotus products.
- Read John Boyer's blog on IBM Forms and smarter web applications..
- Follow our members' shared bookmarks on Lotus products.
- Share what you know: join one of our developerWorks Lotus groups.
- New to Lotus
- IBM Forms V4.0 Quick Start guides
- System requirements
- Data sheet
- What's new in IBM Forms V4.0
- IBM Forms wiki
- developerWorks: IBM Forms
- Tutorial: Integrating IBM Forms with SAP
- IBM Forms technical library
- Blog: IBM Forms and smarter web applications
- dW Live! technical briefings