InfoSphere® Streams Quick Start Edition is a free, downloadable, non-production version of InfoSphere Streams, a high-performance analytic platform that allows user-developed applications to rapidly ingest, analyze, and correlate information as it arrives from thousands of real-time sources. With no data or time limits, InfoSphere Streams Quick Start Edition allows you to experiment with stream computing in your own unique environment. Build a powerful analytic platform that can handle incredibility high data throughput, up to millions of events or messages per second. InfoSphere Streams Quick Start Edition offers no support and is for non-production use only. To get support, purchase InfoSphere Streams.
InfoSphere Streams Quick Start Edition comes with no support option, but you can access these resources for guided learning.
- InfoSphere Streams Quick Start tutorials
- InfoSphere Streams Data Sheet
- Harness the Power of Big Data: The IBM Big Data Platform
- Webcasts, technical briefings, conference events for Information Management products
- SPL- InfoSphere Streams
- Big Data University: Stream Computing I
- Bit Data University: Streams and the IBM SmartCloud Enterprise
- Using InfoSphere Streams with memcached and Redis
Subscribe to updates
Ready for Support? Purchase InfoSphere Streams now
InfoSphere Streams Quick Start Edition is a free, downloadable, non-production version of InfoSphere Streams that gives users a high-performance analytic platform that rapidly ingests, analyzes and correlates information as it arrives from thousands of real-time sources.
InfoSphere Streams Quick Start Edition comes with no support option. Support can be purchased through several different InfoSphere Streams editions.
Tell your boss
- Video: Get started with InfoSphere Streams Quick Start
- How-to videos from top product experts
- InfoSphere Streams InfoCenter
- InfoSphere Streams Knowledge Center
- InfoSphere Streams on developerWorks
- Industry Alignment