InfoSphere® Streams is a high-performance analytics platform that allows user-developed applications to rapidly ingest, analyze, and correlate information as it arrives from thousands of real-time sources. It offers a highly scalable and powerful analytics platform that can handle incredibly high data throughput rates that can range to millions of events or messages per second.
This trial has all features enabled. Download the trial for an evaluation period of 90 days.
|Red Hat and SLES
Linux||V3.2||1.3GB||HTTP | Download Director|
The estimated download time using Download Director over a 1.5Mbps connection is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Browse the how-to resources including tutorials, articles, demos, production documentation, webcasts, forums, a searchable knowledge database, and more.
You may also want to try or buy:
Tell your boss
- White paper: Business Case for Enterprise Big Data Deployments
- White Paper: IBM InfoSphere Streams: Performance Report v3.0
- White Paper: Redefining Real-time Analytics
- Information center
- Video: Learn about InfoSphere Streams
- Industry Alignment
- InfoSphere Streams Playbook