IBM® InfoSphere™ Warehouse V10.1 Enterprise Edition makes it easier to discover hidden business opportunities. It provides a comprehensive platform to design, optimize, discover and grow departmental data marts and enterprise data warehouses.
In April of 2013, IBM introduced BLU Acceleration and announced DB2 10.5 for Linux, UNIX and Windows. This release, DB2 10.5 with BLU Acceleration, now includes the functionality of InfoSphere Warehouse. InfoSphere Warehouse 10.1 will remain available for trial download. However, for the most current updates to this warehousing software, please visit the DB2 for Linux, UNIX and Windows trial download page.
This product is available in the following languages: Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, English International, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese Brazilian, Spanish.
This trial has all features enabled. Download the trial for an evaluation period of 90 days.
|AIX®, HP-UX, Linux®, Solaris, Windows™||V10.1||1.59GB-2.72GB||HTTP | Download Director|
The estimated download time using Download Director over a 1.5Mbps connection is between 3 hours and 10 minutes and 5 hours and 10 minutes.
The InfoSphere Warehouse 10.1 trial consists of 3 components: a server image, a client image, and activation licenses. We recommend you download both the server and client images to experience all the capabilities of InfoSphere Warehouse. The activation licenses are necessary to perform the client and server installation.
When you download this trial, you may submit technical questions through our technical forum.
Browse the how-to resources including tutorials, articles, demos, production documentation, webcasts, forums, a searchable knowledge database, and more.
Related products and technologies
- IBM Data Studio: Helps database developers and administrators manage, administer and develop heterogeneous database environments for increased productivity.
- InfoSphere Optim Performance Manager Extended Edition: Provides a comprehensive and proactive performance management solution for database applications.
- InfoSphere Optim Query Workload Tuner: Provides expert recommendations to DBAs to help improve performance of a query workload.
- InfoSphere Optim Configuration Manager: Offers centralized management of database and client configuration.
- InfoSphere Optim High Performance Unload: Helps improves data availability, mitigates risk, and accelerates the delivery of database migrations.
- InfoSphere Data Architect: A collaborative data design solution that helps you discover, model, relate, and standardize diverse and distributed data assets.
- DB2 Recovery Expert: A self-managing backup and recovery solution that offers the insurance you need to protect the mission-critical data that runs your business.
- DB2 Merge Backup: Improves the speed and efficiency of your backup processes, shortens recovery times for improved availability.
View prices or purchase options for InfoSphere Warehouse.
Tell your boss
- What's new
- Video: Tour of InfoSphere Warehouse
- Whitepaper: From the department to the enterprise with IBM InfoSphere Warehouse
- Whitepaper: Dive deeper into more kinds of information for greater business insight