IBM® DB2® Recovery Expert for Linux™, Unix, and Windows™ is a self-managing backup and recovery solution that protects mission-critical data. It can help you avoid accidental data loss or corruption by providing a faster, less costly method of recovery when time is of the essence.
The Log Analysis features enable organizations to monitor changes to a database by creating reports indicating what was changed and by whom. It can help you reduce the time for a DB2 recovery by utilizing different approaches, enabling you to choose the most effective solution.
This product is available in English only.
When you download DB2 Recovery Expert for Linux, Unix and Windows, you have access to these free community resources, including a developerWorks forum monitored by DB2 experts.
- New to Information Management
- IBM information governance: The big picture
- Demo: A day in the life of a DBA
- Integrated Data Management software
- System requirements
- Building efficiencies into a DBA's day
- Video: Build efficiences into a DBA's day
- IBM Integrated Data Management Information Center
- Database version control with Optim Database Administrator V2.2
- Oops! Restoring your database with Data Studio Administrator
- Data Migration and Change Management using Data Studio Administrator
- Using Data Studio Administrator and DB2 High Performance Unload for fast and efficient data and schema migration
- Optim family resources on developerWorks
- Information governance technical library