IBM® DB2® Merge Backup for Linux, Unix and Windows shortens recovery times and improves the speed and efficiency of your backup processes. As application databases increase in size and number, so does the amount of time required to complete backup procedures. IBM DB2 Merge Backup for Linux, Unix and Windows lets DBAs perform backups transparent to end users, without taking databases off-line or disrupting applications. This minimizes the costs of downtime, which can include lost business and missed service targets.
When you download DB2 Merge Backup for Linux, Unix and Windows, you have access to these free community resources, including a developerWorks forum monitored by DB2 experts.
- New to Information Management
- IBM information governance: The big picture
- Demo: A day in the life of a DBA
- Integrated Data Management software
- System requirements
- Building efficiencies into a DBA's day
- Video: Build efficiences into a DBA's day
- IBM Integrated Data Management Information Center
- Database version control with Optim Database Administrator V2.2
- Oops! Restoring your database with Data Studio Administrator
- Data Migration and Change Management using Data Studio Administrator
- Using Data Studio Administrator and DB2 High Performance Unload for fast and efficient data and schema migration
- Optim family resources on developerWorks
- Information governance technical library
Subscribe to updates
View prices and buying options for DB2 Merge Backup for Linux, Unix and Windows:
- Non-US: Select your country from the dropdown list in the worldwide catalog and choose DB2 Merge Backup for Linux, Unix and Windows.
Tell your boss
- Introducing DB2 Merge Backup
- Information center
- Create the information governance solution that's right for you