IBM® DB2® Merge Backup for Linux, Unix and Windows shortens recovery times and improves the speed and efficiency of your backup processes. As application databases increase in size and number, so does the amount of time required to complete backup procedures. IBM DB2 Merge Backup for Linux, Unix and Windows lets DBAs perform backups transparent to end users, without taking databases off-line or disrupting applications. This minimizes the costs of downtime, which can include lost business and missed service targets.
This trial has all features enabled. Download the trial for an evaluation period of 30 days.
|AIX, HP-UX, Red Hat Linux, SUSE Linux, Windows ||V2.1.0||9MB to 97MB||HTTP | Download Director|
The estimated download time using Download Director over a 1.5Mbps connection is 12 minutes or less.
Browse the how-to resources including tutorials, articles, demos, production documentation, webcasts, forums, a searchable knowledge database, and more.
Languages supported: Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, English, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese Brazilian, Russian, Spanish
You may also want to try or buy:
- IBM Optim Development Studio: An integrated database development environment for Oracle, DB2, and Informix.
- IBM InfoSphere Data Architect: A collaborative data design solution to discover, model, relate, and standardize diverse and distributed data assets.
- IBM Optim Database Administrator: Improves database administrators' (DBAs') productivity and reduces application outages by automating and simplifying complex DB2 structural changes.
- More Information Management trials
View prices and buying options for DB2 Merge Backup for Linux, Unix and Windows:
- Non-US: Select your country from the dropdown list in the worldwide catalog and choose DB2 Merge Backup for Linux, Unix and Windows.
Tell your boss
- Introducing DB2 Merge Backup
- Information center
- Create the information governance solution that's right for you