IBM® Optim Development Studio provides an integrated database development environment for Oracle, DB2, and Informix. Optim Development Studio improves development productivity up to 50% for developing and testing SQL and XQuery queries, stored procedures, Web services, and Java data access layers.
Please note: Optim Development Studio and pureQuery Runtime are now included in IBM Data Studio V3.1. Optim Development Studio V2.2.1 continues to be available in a sandbox environment, where hands-on exercises step you through real-world scenarios.
Related products and technologies
- IBM Data Studio: Provides foundational database development and administration support for the DB2 and Informix family of products at no charge
- IBM InfoSphere Data Architect: A collaborative data design solution to discover, model, relate, and standardize diverse and distributed data assets.
- IBM Optim Database Administrator for DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows: Improves database administrators' (DBAs') productivity and reduces application outages by automating and simplifying complex DB2 structural changes.
- More data and information management trials
Downloads and fixes
View prices and buying options for Optim Database Administrator:
- Non-US: Select your country from the dropdown list in the worldwide catalog and choose Optim Development Studio.
Tell your boss
- What's new and cool in Optim Development Studio 2.2
- Data Studio becomes Optim: What it means for you
- Demo: Query Tuning and client optimization for z/OS
- Demo: pureQuery for DB2 for z/OS -- Improving ROI for existing applications
- Virtual tech briefings on Optim solutions
- IBM integrated data management: The big picture
- IBM integrated data management on developerWorks
- IBM integrated data management space