IBM® Cognos® Business Intelligence delivers the complete range of business intelligence capabilities on a single service-oriented architecture (SOA). Use reports, analysis, dashboards and scorecards to monitor business performance, analyze trends and measure results. Cognos BI gives you the information you need to make better decisions.
OEM or Application Specific Licensing (ASL): Increase the value of your solutions by embedding IBM Cognos, which offers self-service reporting, ad-hoc analysis, and customizable reports and dashboards. Integrate it, bundle it, and sell it as part of a single solution to your customer. In the download box below, please choose the OEM/ASL Developer Edition.
Cognos Business Analytics product family
Cognos Developer Edition for Enterprise Clients
Cognos Developer Edition for Embedded Business Intelligence -- OEM/ASL only
Use IBM Cognos Business Intelligence 10.2 on the cloud. Cognos Business Intelligence lets you explore any data, in any combination and over any time period with a broad range of analytics capabilities. Note to OEM/ASL Partners: The OEM/ASL Developer Edition is not available in the cloud.
- Query & reporting: Use comprehensive query and reporting to make smarter decisions.
- Dashboarding: Monitor, measure and manage corporate performance at a glance.
- Analysis: Drive better, smarter business decisions with wide-ranging analysis.
- Scorecarding: Successfully link strategy to operations.
- IBM SmartCloud Enterprise
Use IBM Cognos Business Intelligence on the IBM SmartCloud Enterprise. The IBM Cloud provides you with quick access a security-rich, enterprise-ready testing and development environment to help reduce costs, shorten cycle times and improve quality. With the IBM Cloud, you can access and pay for development and testing resources as you need them.
Using the IBM Cloud, you get rapid self-service provisioning, high payback through reduced costs, error reduction, and accelerated application development through on-demand provisioning.
- Get started
To start developing with Cognos Business Intelligence 10.2 on the IBM Cloud, you'll need to set up an account. Contact your IBM representative for access or click Purchase now on the IBM SmartCloud Enterprise page. If you already have an account, log in and get started now.
For information about licensing options, go to the Passport Advantage site.
- Learn more
- Cloud computing resources
- Cloud computing zone: Your starting point for the latest IBM, developerWorks and general industry information on cloud computing.
- New to cloud computing? Get overview information to help you get started.
- Join the Cloud Computing Central group on developerWorks.
- IBM and cloud computing: An overview of IBM's approach to cloud computing.