IBM InfoSphere BigInsights Quick Start Edition is a free, downloadable non-production version of BigInsights that enables new solutions that cost effectively turn large, complex volumes of data into insight by combining Apache Hadoop, (including the MapReduce framework and the Hadoop Distributed File Systems), with unique, enterprise-ready technologies and capabilities from across IBM, including Big SQL, text analytics and BigSheets. For support or to deploy into production, use BigInsights Enterprise Edition.
IBM InfoSphere BigInsights Quick Start Edition comes with no support option, but you can access tutorials, videos, and more for guided learning.
- BigInsights Tutorial Videos
- BigInsights Tutorials
- BigInsights Data Sheet
- Harness the Power of Big Data: The IBM Big Data Platform
- Webcasts, technical briefings, conference events for Information Management products
Explore our community resources
- Create a developerWorks profile. Get connected and stay connected with the developerWorks Community.
- Find others who are interested in InfoSphere products.
- Read what bloggers are saying about BigInsights.
- Follow our members' shared bookmarks on InfoSphere products.
- Share what you know: join one of our developerWorks InfoSphere groups or participate in an BigInsights wiki.
- Get answers quickly -- visit the InfoSphere BigInsights developer and user forum.
Subscribe to updates
InfoSphere BigInsights Quick Start Edition is a no-charge, non-production edition of BigInsights that gives user access to enterprise-ready features so they can experiment with large sets of data and multiple use cases.
IBM InfoSphere BigInsights Quick Start Edition comes with no support option. Support can be purchased with the InfoSphere BigInsights Enterprise Edition product page.
Tell your boss
- The Forrester Wave: Enterprise Hadoop Solutions (Forrester Research)
- White paper: Value of InfoSphere BigInsights