The IBM Database Add-Ins and managed provider for the Microsoft .NET platform include RAD features, IBM database project, scripting designers and wizards, and CLR stored procedures to simplify building IBM database applications using Visual Studio .NET.
Learn how to access IBM DB2 databases from mobile devices and web browsers, including how to define the connection to the database, create an ADO.Net entity model, and create and test the OData service. More >
- Developing heterogeneous database applications using the IBM
Data Server Provider for .NET
Learn how to use the IBM Data Server Provider for .NET to create and manage global transactions on the IBM data servers using the code examples in this article.
- Access stored procedures using the IBM Data Server Provider
Harness the modularity and efficiency of stored procedures while writing simple, efficient, and .NET-like applications that access multiple database objects simultaneously.
- Get started with the IBM Data Server.NET Provider for
Build a foundation for using the IBM Data Server.NET Provider for Informix to develop applications, work with complex database objects, and create data web services.
- Optimize your existing .NET applications using
Take advantage of the performance and security benefits of static SQL execution against IBM DB2 databases without having to modify your existing .NET applications.
- Develop a store locator application using IBM DB2 pureXML
In this tutorial, create a store locator application using C# ASP.NET to browse and maintain store information and plot coordinates on a map.
- Develop a sample app using LINQ programming and the ADO.NET
Use the Entity Framework with DB2, IDS, or U2 to create your own application, step-by-step.
- Create IBM Data Web Services using IBM Database Add-Ins for
Learn how IBM Database Add-Ins for Visual Studio provides support for IBM Data Web Services. Create, view, modify, and delete Web services without writing extensive code, and deploy them with ease.
- Perform OmniFind searches from .NET using Web
Use IBM OmniFind Enterprise Edition Web services to perform searches from applications based on Microsoft .NET technology.
- Generate data-bound XAML using IBM Database Add-Ins for
Create Windows Presentation Foundation Extensible Application Markup Language applications utilizing IBM Database Add-Ins for Visual Studio, without having knowledge of XAML or a deep understanding of IBM databases.