IBM Information Management software supports Java™ programming, including client applications, server-side capabilities, and tools to make development and deployment easier.
- Extract data from Excel sources in IBM InfoSphere
Information Server using DataStage Java Integration Stage and
Explore the functions of the Java Integration Stage (DataStage Connector). Use the Java Pack Stages coupled with the Java Pack API and Apache POI API to fetch Excel data into DataStage in a cost-effective way.
- Real-time transliteration using InfoSphere Streams custom
Java operator and ICU4J
Learn how to prepare data in multiple languages so it is consistent before you apply text analytics and pattern recognition logic.
- Boost JDBC application performance using the IBM Data Server
Driver for JDBC and SQLJ
Gain an understanding of the factors that contribute to your JDBC application performance using the IBM Data Server Driver for JDBC and SQLJ. Learn to identify these issues and to find and alleviate client-side bottlenecks.
- Open Source Big Data for the impatient, Part 1
Get a working definition of Big Data and some of the capabilities of Hadoop, the leading open source technology in the Big Data domain.
- How to use Google Chart Tools with IBM Mashup Center
- Accelerate Hibernate and iBATIS applications using
pureQuery, Part 3: Auto-tune data fetch strategies in
Hibernate applications with pureQuery
Significantly improve Hibernate system performance by automatically optimizing database access patterns across all use cases of the application.
- Integrate the rich Internet application framework ZK with
Informix to build real-world applications
Use sample data and the easy steps in the tutorial to see how ZK easily interfaces with Informix to create a feature-rich web application.
- Understanding the new JVM exit property in the latest DB2
Universal JDBC driver
Trap JVM exit or System.exit() upon completion of SQLJ tools using the DB2 Universal JDBC Driver. A sample Java application illustrates how to set the new property.
- End-to-end database monitoring with Optim Performance
Manager Extended Insight
Monitor database response time for Java and CLI applications with Extended Insight, which extends monitoring to show DBAs where workloads, transactions, and SQL requests are occurring.