|Sample code for article||samples.zip||1215KB||HTTP|
10 of 12
Zone=Information Management, WebSphere
TutorialTitle=Use IBM InfoSphere Information Server to transform legacy data into information services
Table of contents
- Before you start
- The information-sharing environment
- The IncidentReport Web service
- Step 1. Create the data sources
- Step 2. Federate the data
- Step 3. Transform legacy data to GJXDM type XML document
- Step 4: Create the DataStage job
- Step 5. Publish and deploy the DataStage job as a Web service
- About the authors
10 of 12
Next steps from IBM
Rational Tester for SOA Quality is an automated web services testing and SOA testing tool that supports Web services SOAP, HTTP(S), JMS, WS-Security, UDDI, and RESTful standards.
- Try: The no-charge Rational Service Tester for SOA Quality helps quality assurance professionals validate web service based SOA application..
- Article: See the whats new with Rational Service Tester for SOA Quality, and its Generic Service Client, which provides a single client to interact with any SOA service type.
- Tutorial: Get hands-on experience with this Transport for SOAP feature tutorial using Rational Tester for SOA Quality.
- Buy: Rational Service Tester for SOA Quality
Dig deeper into Information Management on developerWorks
Click. Code. Connect.
Develop software in the cloud at JazzHub.