Publish the customized application
The MDAExtractionApp is now ready to be deployed to the BigInsights cluster
Perform the following steps.
- Change the application name. This will avoid overwriting the
installed Extraction application during deployment. Expand the
BIApp folder, and open
application.xml. Change the name to
ExtractionEmail as shown in Figure 12.
Figure 12. Change application name
The application is now ready to be published. Next, point the tooling to the BigInsights cluster.
- If you have not already done so, ensure you have set the Text
Analytics tooling to use a standard tokenizer as opposed to
- From Windows -> Preferences, expand BigInsights and select Text Analytics.
- Select Show advanced tab in Text Analytics project
property page as shown in Figure 13.
Figure 13. Text Analytics settings
- Right-click on the project MDAExtractApp and select Properties.
- For Text Analytics, select Use the default Standard
tokenizer configuration as shown in Figure 14.
Figure 14. Use standard tokenizer configuration
- From the BigInsights servers view, add your BigInsights server by
right clicking BigInsights servers, selecting
New, and providing information in the wizard
as shown in Figure 15.
Figure 15. Add BigInsights server
- Click MDAExtractionApp and select BigInsights Application Publish.
- In the wizard, keep the defaults and select Next through the first five pages.
- On the page Zip and publish applications, click Add JAQL module.
- Select custom_modules in the src/jaql folder.
- Select Finish. You will see a message indicating the application was published successfully.