- Get more information about Resource Description Framework (RDF).
- Learn more about the SPARQL Query Language
- Get more details from the DB2 Information
Center topic on Access control for RDF stores.
- Learn about row and column access control
from the DB2 Information Center topic titled Row and column access control (RCAC) overview.
- Learn more at "Converting a default store to an optimized store."
- Read an article titled "Linked Data"
by Tim Berners-Lee to learn more about RDF and the Semantic Web.
- Get more information about RDF data sets from the W3C description.
- Refer to the SPARQL 1.1 Protocol for
RDF for a detailed description of the SPARQL protocol.
- Refer to the SPARQL 1.1 Graph
Store HTTP protocol for a description of the use of HTTP
operations for the purpose of managing a collection of RDF graphs in the
REST architectural style.
- Learn about a W3C case study, POPS — NASA's
Expertise Location Service Powered by Semantic Web Technologies.
- In the DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows area on developerWorks, get the
resources you need to advance your DB2 skills.
- Follow developerWorks on
Get products and technologies
- Participate in the discussion forum.
- Get involved in the developerWorks
community. Connect with other developerWorks users while exploring
the developer-driven blogs, forums, groups, and wikis.