- Use an RSS feed to request notification for the upcoming tutorials in
this series. (Find out more about RSS feeds of
- Find out more about all the IBM spatial
- Read the DB2 Spatial Extender documentation in the DB2 Infocenter.
- Refer to the Esri
- Learn more about Information Management at
Information Management zone. Find technical documentation, how-to
articles, education, downloads, product information, and more.
- Stay current with developerWorks technical events and webcasts.
- Follow developerWorks on
Get products and technologies
- Download DB2
Express-C and DB2 Spatial Extender, which are fully functional,
no-charge versions of DB2 and the DB2 Spatial Extender.
- Download DB2 Spatial Extender, which corresponds to an existing DB2 server
installation. Sample spatial data in shapefile format for use with Spatial
Extender is also available.
- Download Geobrowser for DB2 and Informix, which is free for you to use
with any version of DB2 or Informix with the spatial feature installed.
- Download IBM Data
Studio, which provides developers and DBAs with basic capabilities
for database management and development for DB2 and Informix at no charge.
- Build your next
development project with IBM trial
software, available for download directly from
- Participate in the discussion forum.
- Check out the developerWorks
blogs and get involved in the developerWorks