- Continue your education with all 5 parts
of this tutorial series.
- Part 1 demonstrates the migration of basic SPADE applications.
- Part 2 demonstrates the migration of SPADE mixed-mode applications.
- Part 3 demonstrates the migration of SPADE user-defined function applications.
- Part 4 demonstrates the migration of SPADE user-defined operator (UDOP) applications.
- Part 5 demonstrates the migration of SPADE user-defined built-in operator (UBOP) applications.
- Learn about InfoSphere Streams at the
InfoSphere Streams page and the InfoSphere Streams wiki.
- Read the InfoSphere Streams Information Center and the product manuals.
- See the InfoSphere area on developerWorks to get the resources you need
to advance your skills on InfoSphere products.
- Learn more about Information Management at
Information Management zone. Find technical documentation, how-to
articles, education, downloads, product information, and more.
- Stay current with developerWorks technical events and webcasts.
- Follow developerWorks on
Get products and technologies
- Build your next
development project with IBM trial
software, available for download directly from
- Use the InfoSphere Streams Forum to ask questions and share your
experiences, solutions, and best practices.
- Check out the developerWorks
blogs and get involved in the developerWorks