- Learn more about IBM spatial
- Check out the DB2 Spatial Extender
documentation in the DB2 Information Center.
- See a demo of the IBM ILOG JViews Maps.
- Learn more about Information Management at
Information Management zone. Find technical documentation, how-to
articles, education, downloads, product information, and more.
- Stay current with developerWorks technical events and webcasts.
- Follow developerWorks on
Get products and technologies
Download DB2 Express-C. This is a fully
functional no-charge version of DB2 which includes Spatial Extender.
Download DB2 Spatial Extender that corresponds to an existing DB2
server installation. Sample spatial data in shapefile format for use with
Spatial Extender is also available via this link.
Download the Geobrowser for DB2, Informix and Netezza. This is free for you to
use with any version of DB2, Informix or Netezza with the spatial feature
Download IBM Data Studio, which provides developers and DBAs with basic
capabilities for database management and development at no charge for DB2, Informix and Netezza.
Download a trial copy of JViews Enterprise.
(This includes JViews Maps functionality.)
- Build your next
development project with IBM trial
software, available for download directly from
- Participate in the discussion forum.
- Check out the developerWorks
blogs and get involved in the developerWorks