- Review "Optimize your existing JDBC
applications using pureQuery" (developerWorks, August 2008) to
improve security and performance for existing JDBC applications.
- Refer to the Integrated
Data Management Information Center.
- Get background information about the ManageRepository command-line utility.
- Go to Managing SQL Management repositories with the workbench in
the information center to leverage the IBM Common Repositories Perspective.
- Check out the Optim Development Studio and pureQuery Runtime area on
developerWorks to get the resources you need to advance your
database application development skills.
- Learn more about Information Management at the developerWorks Information Management
zone. Find technical documentation,
how-to articles, education, downloads, product information, and
- Stay current with
developerWorks technical events and webcasts.
- Follow developerWorks on Twitter.
Get products and technologies
- Download a trial
version of IBM Optim Development Studio and
a free trial version of DB2 9.7 for Linux, UNIX, and
- Download DB2 Express-C, which is a free edition of DB2 database for Linux,
Windows, and Mac platforms that is easy to use and provides a solid base
to build and deploy applications.
- Build your next
development project with
IBM trial software,
available for download directly from developerWorks.
- Participate in the discussion forum.
- Check out the
blogs and get involved in the