- See "Scoping the IBM Industry Model for banking using Enterprise Model Extended and
InfoSphere Data Architect" (developerWorks, Mar 2010) to learn how the process
of scoping can yield business objects that will guide you to develop a meaningful
logical data model.
- Read Exporting
Industry Model Content to InfoSphere Business
Glossary for more information.
- Refer to
Mastering Data Warehouse Design: Relational and Dimensional Techniques, which
provides an overview of exactly what is involved
in designing and building a sustainable and extensible data warehouse.
- Find out more about InfoSphere Data Architect in the Integrated
Data Management Information Center.
- Research more about InfoSphere Data Architect and grow
your skills at the InfoSphere Data Architect page on developerWorks.
- Go to Data and process models
for your industry on ibm.com to learn more.
- Learn more about Information Management at the developerWorks Information Management
zone. Find technical documentation,
how-to articles, education, downloads, product information, and
- Stay current with
developerWorks technical events and webcasts.
- Follow developerWorks on
Get products and technologies
- Get a trial version of InfoSphere Data
Architect, and get familiar with its capabilities.
- Build your next
development project with
IBM trial software,
available for download directly from developerWorks.