- Introduction to IBM solidDB Universal Cache 6.3
- "Introduction to IBM solidDB Universal Cache 6.3, Part 1: Get started with solidDB Universal Cache 6.3" (developerWorks, February 2009): Get an introduction to the IBM solidDB Universal Cache solution and its component parts, and learn about the basic system requirements and the architecture of a solution.
Announces Industry's First Universal Database Cache:
Read the press release for IBM solidDB Universal Cache 6.3.
solidDB Consulting and Education Services:
Learn more about IBM solidDB Services, which provide a state-of-the-art
methodology for effective, reliable services.
Get up to speed with detailed product information, software downloads, and
service options (for Business Partners and ISVs).
Find more information about Wine, a translation layer (a program loader)
capable of running Windows applications on Linux and other
POSIX-compatible operating systems.
- developerWorks Information Management zone:
Learn more about Information Management. Find technical documentation,
how-to articles, education, downloads, product information, and
- Stay current with
developerWorks technical events and webcasts.
- Technology bookstore:
Browse for books on these and other technical topics.
Get products and technologies
Universal Cache software:
Download the IBM solidDB Universal Cache software. The trial software has
a 90-day licence and includes:
- IBM solidDB Universal Cache
- IBM InfoSphere CDC for IBM solidDB
- IBM InfoSphere CDC for other back-end database (including IBM DB2 and IDS)
- IBM InfoSphere CDC Access Server
- IBM InfoSphere CDC Management Console
- IBM solidDB Documentation Package
- Build your next
development project with
IBM trial software,
available for download directly from developerWorks.
- Participate in the discussion forum.
- Participate in
and get involved in the developerWorks community.