- See the other tutorials in this DB2 10.1 Fundamentals certification preparation series to
continue your education.
- Use an RSS feed to request notification for the upcoming tutorials in
this series. (Find out more about RSS feeds of
- Review the tutorials in the DB2 9 Fundamentals certification 730 prep series.
- Visit the developerWorks
Information Management zone to find more resources for DB2
developers and administrators.
- Stay current with developerWorks technical events and webcasts focused on a
variety of IBM products and IT industry topics.
- Attend a free
developerWorks Live! briefing to get up-to-speed quickly on IBM
products and tools as well as IT industry trends.
- Follow developerWorks on
- Watch developerWorks on-demand demos ranging from product installation
and setup demos for beginners, to advanced functionality for experienced
Get products and technologies
- Now you can use
DB2 for free. Download DB2 Express-C, a no-charge version of DB2 Express Edition for the
community that offers the same core data features as DB2 Express Edition
and provides a solid base to build and deploy applications.
- Build your next
development project with IBM trial software, available
for download directly from developerWorks.
products in the way that suits you best: Download a product trial,
try a product online, use a product in a cloud environment, or spend a few
hours in the SOA Sandbox learning how to implement Service Oriented
- Participate in the discussion forum.
- Get involved in the My developerWorks
community. Connect with other developerWorks users while exploring
the developer-driven blogs, forums, groups, and wikis.