- See the other tutorials in this "DB2 10.1 fundamentals certification exam 610 prep" to continue
- Use an RSS feed to request notification for the upcoming tutorials in
this series. (Find out more about RSS feeds of
- The DB2
10.1 Information Center contains in-depth information on all
aspects and features on the DB2 10.1 family of products. The pages contain
CREATEcommands for the database objects in this tutorial follow. If you have not reviewed commands in this format before, be sure to review How to read the syntax diagrams in DB2 Information Center:
- CREATE DATABASE
- CREATE TABLESPACE
- CREATE BUFFERPOOL
- CREATE SCHEMA
- CREATE TABLE
- CREATE INDEX
- CREATE VIEW
- CREATE TRIGGER
- CREATE SEQUENCE
- CREATE ALIAS
- Get an overview of Test 000-610:
DB2 10.1 Fundamentals, especially the objectives, and find more resources to prepare for the
- Find more information about other IBM
Certification Tests, including Test 000-611:
DB2 10.1 DBA for Linux, UNIX, and Windows.
- Learn more in-depth DB2 information with
the DB2 basics series, especially if you want more information about
Tablespaces and bufferpools.
- Some excellent information can be found in
the DB2 9 Fundamentals certification 730 prep series, especially Part 3: Accessing DB2 data, which relates to topics covered in
this tutorial, although some information has been deprecated in DB2 10.1,
such as the Control Center.
- Learn more about IBM Data Studio on
developerWorks with the IBM Data Studio 3.1.1 Information Roadmap.
- Learn more about Information Management at
Information Management zone. Find technical documentation, how-to
articles, education, downloads, product information, and more.
- Stay current with developerWorks technical events and webcasts.
- Follow developerWorks on
Get products and technologies
- Get the latest
edition of IBM DB2 Express-C free of charge.
- Download a trial
version of IBM DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows.
- Get IBM Data
Studio for free and start creating and managing databases right
- Build your next
development project with IBM trial
software, available for download directly from
- Now you can use
DB2 for free. Download DB2 Express-C, a no-charge version of DB2 Express Edition for the
community that offers the same core data features as DB2 Express Edition
and provides a solid base to build and deploy applications.
- Participate in the discussion forum.
- Check out the developerWorks
blogs and get involved in the developerWorks