- IBM DB2 10.1 for LUW - Information Center
is the official documentation for DB2 Linux, UNIX, and Windows 10.1. Use it to improve your experience with DB2, and get help whenever needed.
- IBM DB2 10 for z/OS - Information Center
is the official documentation for DB2 10 for z/OS.
- IBM Data Studio 3.1.1 Information Center
, the one-stop for help on Data Studio, to learn on how to do more with it.
- "Which distributed edition of DB2 10.1 is right for you?"
(developerWorks, May 2012) — Learn more about the different DB2 editions, their features and licensing models.
- Learn more about specifics of DB2 LUW through the DB2 10.1 for LUW Manuals
available in English and many other languages.
- "Migrating from DB2 Control Center to IBM Data Studio"
(developerWorks, Jan 2012) — Understand what are the differences between Data Studio and Control Center, and how to map functionalities between them.
- "DB2 Express-C 10: Even more value"
(developerWorks, Apr 2012) — Discover the new features brought to you on DB2 Express-C 10.
- Learn more about the "DB2 10 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows — New Features" to
understand what's Big Data, and to know that Warp Speed and Time Travel are now reality!
- Stay current with IDUG (International DB2 Users Group), the worldwide DB2 user community
and join the IDUG DB2 Tech Conferences.
- Join the DB2Night Show community, watch the live episodes or see the replays,
and get valuable information from those who are on top of DB2 technology.
- Read the "Oracle to DB2 Conversion Guide: Compatibility Made Easy" RedBook and see how smoothly
you can convert Oracle databases to DB2.
- Learn from the experts on PlanetDB2 blog aggregator.
Get products and technologies
DB2 10 in the cloud
and check yourself how easy and fast it is to have DB2 up and running, anywhere, anytime.
DB2 Express-C 10
, the most powerful and least restrictive free database product.
- Try other
to sneak a peek of what you can have beyond Express-C.
- Know the Technology Explorer for DB2
and learn specifics about DB2 commands and techniques with an intuitive and rich interface, which acts as a teaching tool.
- Participate in the discussion forum.
- Get involved in the My developerWorks
community. Connect with other developerWorks users while exploring the
developer-driven blogs, forums, groups, and wikis.