IBM Tools Base Administration Console V1.4 is a web client that helps you monitor the health of your IMS systems by consolidating information from various IBM IMS Tools products and IMS into a graphical interface. Administration Console can accelerate your analysis of your IMS environment and reduce the need for advanced IMS skills.
This video provides a short introduction to Tools Base Administration Console for z/OS and demonstrates the advantages it brings to viewing and managing your enterprise-wide IMS systems from a single interface.
- Watch a video that demonstrates how to use the DBD Map Viewer extension for Administration Console. This extension is provided by IMS Database Solution Pack.
- Learn how IMS Database Solution Pack provides database health data and enables autonomic capabilities to make it easier to administer your full-function and HALDB databases with Administration Console.
- Learn how IMS Fast Path Solution Pack provides database health data and enables autonomic capabilities to make it easier to administer your Fast Path (DEDB) databases with Administration Console.
- Learn more about the IMS Explorer for Administration extension for Administration Console.
- Learn more about how Administration Console provides solutions for database administration and monitoring challenges
- Follow developerWorks on Twitter.
Get products and technologies
- Evaluate IBM products in the way that suits you best: Download a product trial, try a product online, or use a product in a cloud environment.
- Get involved in the My developerWorks community. Connect with other developerWorks users while exploring the developer-driven blogs, forums, groups, and wikis.