The configuration is based on integrated High Availability (HA) feature in DB2 10 software using DB2 high availability instance configuration utility (db2haicu).
In this paper
- Introduction and overview
- Before you begin
- Overview of important concepts
- Topology configuration
- Using the db2haicu command interactive mode for HA resources setup
- Using the db2haicu command XML mode to set up HA resources
- Post-configuration testing
- Problem determination
|Article in PDF format||DB2_10_HA_shared_storage.pdf||1259 KB|
- Learn more about High Availability and Disaster Recovery Options for DB2 on Linux, UNIX, and Windows.
- Learn more about Tivoli System Automation for Multiplatforms.
- Learn more about Configuring a clustered environment for high availability.
- Visit the developerWorks Information Management zone to find more resources for DB2 developers and administrators.
- Stay current with developerWorks technical events and webcasts focused on a variety of IBM products and IT industry topics.
- Attend a free developerWorks Live! briefing to get up-to-speed quickly on IBM products and tools as well as IT industry trends.
- Follow developerWorks on Twitter.
- Watch developerWorks on-demand demos ranging from product installation and setup demos for beginners, to advanced functionality for experienced developers.
Get products and technologies
- Build your next development project with IBM trial software, available for download directly from developerWorks.
- Evaluate IBM products in the way that suits you best: Download a product trial, try a product online, use a product in a cloud environment, or spend a few hours in the SOA Sandbox learning how to implement Service Oriented Architecture efficiently.
- Get involved in the My developerWorks community. Connect with other developerWorks users while exploring the developer-driven blogs, forums, groups, and wikis.