This document describes and demonstrates the basic steps that are required in order to enable Integrated Sign On (or Single Sign On) with Active Directory in IBM Cognos Express using the Microsoft IIS 6 Web server.
In this article
Topics covered include:
- Setting up the Express Gateway
- Enabling the Active Diretory Namespace
- Kerberos SSO Prerequisites
- Binding the Gateway to a Namespace
|Article in PDF format||enabling_kerberos_sso.pdf||303KB|
- Cognos Business Intelligence and Financial Performance Management: Learn more about Cognos software, services, best practices, and support.