This technology preview provides a CMIS server for IBM® Content Manager OnDemand that is compliant with the approved CMIS specification V1.0.
How does it work?
The preview provides a web application packaged as a Web Application Archive (WAR) file that can be deployed in WebSphere® to support REST and SOAP web services bindings. The preview uses the IBM Content Manager OnDemand Web Enablement Kit Java™ APIs to access the native repository.
The current version number of the technology preview for IBM Content Manager OnDemand is 1.0.0. The version of the preview will be updated as known issues are fixed. Updates will also be announced in the forum (see Resources).
Both IBM CMIS for FileNet® Content Manager and IBM CMIS for IBM Content Manager are now official products, so they are not available as technology previews.
The general availability version of IBM CMIS for FileNet Content Manager is available with IBM FileNet P8 V5.0. See Resources for more information.
The general availability version of IBM CMIS for IBM Content Manager is available with IBM Content Manager V8.4.3. See Resources for more information.
|Technology preview for Content Manager OnDemand1||CMISTechPreview-OD-100.zip||6MB|
- The CMISTechPreview-OD-100.zip contains a README that explains how to navigate this ZIP file.
- Content Management Interoperability Services (CMIS) offers more information.
- Learn more about FileNet Content Manager.
- Learn more about IBM Content Manager Enterprise Edition and Content Manager for z/OS.
- Visit Content Manager OnDemand for Enterprise Report Management to learn more.
- Start at the Welcome to IBM CMIS for ECM forum.
- Visit the IBM ECM Services Technology Preview for OASIS CMIS forum.