Connect, share, grow
User groups offer you the opportunity to connect locally with other users of your database server of choice. In addition, they offer you the chance to share information and grow your skills.
UserNet, the Enterprise Content Management (ECM) User Association, establishes a link between IBM and its customers. Its mission is to facilitate effective two-way communication between UserNet members and IBM ECM management, presenting opportunities to express issues regarding products and services, through an active exchange of ideas and solutions.
OnDemand User Group (ODUG) is a user group for users of IBM Content Manager OnDemand products. The primary objective of ODUG is to create an environment and network to encourage the exchange and development of information regarding Content Manager OnDemand and its associated products.
LeverageInformation is a community of local user groups, virtual members globally, and special interest groups focused on educating and driving collaboration around IBM Information Server and solutions.
The International DB2 Users Group (IDUG®) is an independent, not-for-profit, user-run organization whose mission it is to support and strengthen the information services community by providing the highest quality education and services designed to promote the effective utilization of the DB2 family of products. Here are some of the resources IDUG offers:
- IDUG Regional User Group (RUG) listings let you connect with fellow users in your geography.
- IDUG Conferences are held around the world in support of IDUG's mission.
- The IDUG Solutions Journal is published triannually and is designed to provide all levels and types of DB2 product family users with the latest information available.
Founded in 1995, the International Informix User Group (IIUG) is the most influential user group representing the users of Informix products. Thousands of IIUG members around the world share knowledge and influence IBM and other vendors through IIUG.
Here are some of the resources IDUG offers:
- Local and regional Informix user groups give you the chance to connect to members in your area.
- The IIUG Conference Corner lists conferences and Informix user forums.
- IIUG sponsors webcasts that educate its members about the future and technical details of Informix-related products.
The International U2 User Group (U2UG) is an independent, non-profit organization that provides users of the IBM U2 products line (UniVerse, UniData, RedBack, wIntegrate, and SystemBuilder) with information to assist them in the implementation of U2 software solutions. Through the group, members are able to share information and learn from other users' knowledge and experience of using U2 and related products and services.
Here are some of the resources U2UG offers: