Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database
This page includes documentation links for IBM® Tivoli® Change and Configuration Management Database.
Tivoli information centers include instructions for installing, configuring, and completing all of the major tasks with the product. The following versions of the product information center are available:
- Tivoli Discovery Library Adapter for z/OS Version 3.1
Tivoli Discovery Library Adapter for z/VM Version 3.1
Tivoli communities provide a place where IBM developers, business partners, and customers can read and contribute product information. The following community sites are currently available:
- Tivoli Wiki Central: Tivoli Wiki Central is the home for all Tivoli wikis.
- Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database Wiki: The Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database wiki includes best practices, scenarios, and shared experiences with using the product.
Process Automation community in Service Management Connect: Communities provide a place where you can read and participate in blogs, forums, wikis and featured articles for your products.
- Education Assistant for Tivoli Change and Configuration Management Database: Short, focused, multimedia modules designed to provide product understanding and problem resolution.
- Technotes: IBM Tivoli technotes include key information for troubleshooting problems with the product.
- Flashes: IBM Tivoli flashes include key support updates about the product.