IBM SmartCloud Workload Automation
IBM® SmartCloud™ Workload Automation provides dynamic workload automation capabilities that run applications within business environments.
IBM SmartCloud Workload Automation combines IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler and IBM Tivoli Workload Scheduler for Applications into a single offering.
This page includes documentation links for IBM SmartCloud Workload Automation.
Tivoli information centers include instructions for installing, configuring, and completing all of the major tasks with the product. The following versions of the product information center are available:
- Tivoli Wiki Central: Tivoli Wiki Central is the home for all Tivoli wikis.
- Tivoli Workload Automation Wiki: The Tivoli Workload Automation Wiki includes best practices, scenarios, and shared experiences with using the Tivoli Workload Automation solution.
- Process Automation community in Service Management Connect: Communities provide a place where you can read and participate in blogs, forums, wikis and featured articles for your products.
- Tivoli Workload Scheduler Demos and Tutorials: Access all of the demos and tutorials for Tivoli Workload Scheduler.
- Tivoli Media Gallery: Access demos, tutorials, videos and other multimedia for Tivoli products.
- Technotes: IBM Tivoli technotes include key information for troubleshooting problems with the product.
- Flashes: IBM Tivoli flashes include key support updates about the product.