Step 2: Import script packages into the IWD catalog
Now, you need to add your script package, itmOS4SCAS.zip, to the Workload Deployer catalog. The script package needs to be in the catalog before you can attach it to virtual system patterns.
To import the script package, log into the Workload Service.
- Click Catalog > Script Packages.
- Click the Add icon plus sign to create a new script package.
- Enter the name
- Click OK.
- In the InstallOSAgent details page, click Browse... in the Script Package files field.
- Browse to the itmOS4SCAS.zip file on your computer.
- Click Upload.
- Click the Refresh icon to display the details for the script package.
- Much of the information for the script package comes from the JSON descriptor, cbscript.json. Accept defaults for all other properties. Note that the Executes field for the script is set at virtual system creation. This implies that the script will run automatically once the virtual machines in the virtual system have been created.
- Enter values for any environment variables. In this case, the TEMS_IP variable is set to a default value of 170.224.x.y. Change this value to the IP address of your ITM server. You will have another chance to change this value prior to deploying your virtual system.
In a similar manner, you can create another script package called InstallJava and import jdk4SCAS.zip into the Workload Deployer catalog.