Krunal Vora, Karandeep Chawla / 20 August
Learn how to develop a data mining application using the Weka statistical analysis tool and leveraging the IBM BLU columnar database. The Analytics Warehouse (formerly BLU Acceleration) service provides data warehousing and analytics as a service on IBM Bluemix. You can develop and deploy a heavy-duty analytic application using blazing-fast IBM BLU database technology offered in the cloud.
Learn about Bluemix
Bluemix team engages with developersTranscript
Nathan Vega discusses how the Bluemix team is engaging with developers around the world.
IBM DevOps Services and Bluemix integrationTranscript
Nathan Vega talks to Dan Berg about IBM DevOps Services and how it integrates with IBM Bluemix.
IBM DevOps Services and Bluemix integration demoTranscript
Dan Berg shows developers how easy it is to manage code changes, deploy code to IBM Bluemix, and track defect resolution with the integrated experience in IBM DevOps Services.
- Innovating with IBM Cloud: Bluemix Developers Workshop — 3 September, Toronto, ON
- IBM Developer/Architect Day: San Francisco CA, September 16 and Chicago IL, September 18
- Sign up for a free Bluemix trial
- Get started with Bluemix
- Find answers on the Bluemix forum
- Join the Bluemix Developers Community
- Create a project in DevOps Services