Tabs showing featured content, columns, and key topics for developerWorks XML
- Processing XML with jQuery: Build dynamic, XML-based UI apps with jQuery, DOM, and Ajax
- Five Ajax best practices: Tips and tools for better Ajax development
- Go instant with PHP, XML, and jQuery: Build an "instant" feature into your web app with Ajax
Combine jQuery, XML, and PHP to build a simple search engine plus an instant search user interface for that engine in this article by Jack Herrington.
- Develop Ajax web applications with IBM Rational Application Developer and Dojo
Create Ajax web applications with the IBM Rational Application Developer IDE, while using the Dojo libraries shipped with the IBM WebSphere Application Server Feature Pack 2.0. In this article, get a practical example using the Dojo Tree widget.
- Ajax user authentication and registration techniques with jQuery
Use Ajax with jQuery to authenticate and sign-in a user without refreshing the browser. Then, take it a step farther by suggesting user names to a new user who's attempting to register with an existing user name.