Technical experts and mentors are the heart of developerWorks. We look forward to working with you to publish your content and share it with the worldwide technical community.
1. Plan your content idea
At developerWorks, editors seek technical content focused on:
2. Submit your content idea
- Submit your idea using our Content submission form. Note: Authors in Brazil, China, Japan, Russia, Spanish-speaking South America, and Vietnam may submit content directly to their local editor for review.
3. Refine and develop your content for publication
If you get the go-ahead on your idea from a developerWorks editor, that editor will work with you on scheduling and submitting your content for publication. Using these templates, tips, and guidelines will speed up the publication of your content.
4. Learn about author recognition
As a published author, you'll be interested in the ways IBM developerWorks honors your contributions and activities in the developerWorks community. Details are in the IBM developerWorks Author Achievement Recognition Program.
Contribute to developerWorks
- Use developerWorks to engage with the IT community
- Submit your idea for an article, video, or interview
- developerWorks blogs
- developerWorks forums